SAS Brand & Communication is responsible for Brand, Above The Line/Brand Building Communication, Social Media, Content, Inhouse Agency, Digital Magazine Scandinavian Traveler, Internal Communication, Media Relations, PR, Public Affairs, Corporate Communication and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Our purpose is strengthening and protecting the brand, as well as proactively supporting SAS’ role as a driving force towards sustainable aviation.
For our highly motivated Communication team we are looking for an energetic, collaborative and operationally strong internal communications specialist, with a strategic mindset. In the role you will play an important part in building and supporting SAS’ internal engagement and the understanding of SAS’ goals, vision, mission, and customer value proposition. We work closely together as a team spread across Scandinavia.
- Support line management, from a communications perspective, in driving the change necessary to deliver on SAS’ future goals
- Take part in strategy design for company-wide projects and activities within the scope of SAS overall business strategy
- Excellent at creating engaging content for our channel mix, including written articles, photography and video
- Act as a communications advisor – ensuring presence on the right platform and at the right time
- Produce content designed to engage and spark dialogue with internal target groups and stakeholders
- Take part in SAS’ rotating press on-call system (press phone after hours)
Qualifications and requirements
- Relevant education within communication and/or journalism
- 2-5 years of experience of working in the Communication field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Swedish and English
- Excellent in writing articles, news pieces and creating engaging content for our channel mix
- Proven ability to build relationships internally with key stakeholders
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills will be required
- Interest in internal communication as a strategic tool
Who are you as a person?
We believe that you are a team player who is positive, structured and solution oriented. You like sparring and helping team members and stakeholders. You have a high work capacity and ability to manage sometimes hectic workdays, with capability to demonstrate flexibility when needed. You enjoy travel and are prepared to travel to among other locations, Copenhagen and Oslo.
Working at SAS
Working for SAS, you have a variety of benefits such as great offers on flight tickets with the possibility to travel around the world with SAS and Star Alliance. We also offer different health and wellness benefits, discounts on electronics and other products, as well as discount on the transportations to and from airports, airport shops, hotels and car-rental. Read more: https://www.sasgroup.net/career/working-at-sas/benefits-and-compensations/
Frösundavik is a great place to work. There is a gym, restaurant, café and a variety of services to make your life easier. It’s located in a green area of Solna and close to Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. There’s a non-stop bus connection from the Central Station to Frösunda, commuter trains to/from Solna Station, and a good network of cycle paths.
As an Internal Communications Specialist, you are located at SAS head office in Frösundavik, Stockholm and report to Tonje Sund, Head of Internal Communication.
Since 1946, SAS has been the proud carrier of travelers and cargo to, from and within Scandinavia. We have had the opportunity to build bridges and contribute to exchanges between people and cultures, bringing goods across the globe and connecting Scandinavia to the world. This has made us Scandinavia’s leading airline, with main hubs in Copenhagen, Oslo and Stockholm, flying to destinations in Europe, USA and Asia.
We look forward to having you in our team. Will you join our journey?
Läs mer: https://www.sasgroup.net/career/working-at-sas/
About Lagotto Executive Search & Interim
Our clients can count on an engaged and agile partner with a thorough understanding of both their business and their organization. We build long-term relationships, continually acquiring knowledge and are up to date when it comes to understanding both the current and emerging challenges within our sector.
We boast extensive experience within strategic competence development at both group and individual levels. We recruit for potential and think long-term.
Follow us on Linkedin to be part of our network - and share the insight.
Lagotto is a a wholly owned subsidiary of Amendo Group, delivering talent solutions since 2001. Read more about us at lagottosearch.se
Questions and contact
SAS is working with Lagotto Executive Search & Interim in this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding this specific role, please contact senior executive search consultant Annelie Cronemyr, firstname.lastname@example.org, or senior executive search consultant Ulrika Kjellberg, email@example.com. Interviews and selection are ongoing so please do not hesitate to register your interest in the role before May 20th.